Friday, September 25, 2009

Flower ladies

I'm telling you, from a man's perspective the ladies who work at flower shops are underpaid, extremely under paid.

I went in and got some flowers on Tuesday, with expectations of getting the usual man picked terrible bouquet. Then this wonderful woman comes up to me and asks if I need some help. First thing that comes to mind "Uh Duh, I'm a man in a flower shop, what was the first hint?"

As she realizes I'm an utter goof trying to be a good guy she starts asking me questions, and lots of them. Usually I get extremely annoyed when I get asked a thousand questions, but every single one of there questions were completely justified. She wanted to know who they were for, what colours, how much I wanted to spend, what my favourite colour was, what her favourite colour was. Like the girl was unreal.

Thanks to hear I came out with a beautiful bouquet and I wanted the world to know that we need to seek raises for these women because they are geniuses and without them, I'm willing to bet the amount of single men in the world would be significantly higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment