Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome!

This is the first time I think I've ever put my thoughts onto a public reading domain. So please feel free to respond and let me know how you feel I have written on each blog.

I just want to first of all thank everyone for coming and reading what I have to say. Although sometimes it will be complete gibberish, such as "Gimme those cookies" or "WHATTTTTTTUPPPPP." I will always try to make sure most of the nonsense that comes from my lips is of the English language, and makes perfectly good sense.

To those who don't know me very well, I'm first and foremost an athlete followed directly by a clown. My whole purpose in life is to laugh and to make others laugh, generally which is at someone else's expense. (I apologize in advance if that someone is you.) I love to put smiles on peoples faces even if it means that I have to poke fun at myself. Which is very easily done if I don't say so myself.

I feel privledged to have been able to take the Public Relations course at Loyalist College as I know it will teach me skills that are going to be extremely resourceful as I enter the working world. I've heard nothing but possitive feedback about Kerry Ramsey and the program, so I'm looking forward to what the future has instore.

So for now I want to thank everyone for reading, and there is a post to follow very shortly regarding the results of the Loyalist College Men's Rugby first season game.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment